Canon Rebel, so my little Nikon Suck 1.0 didn't get much action. Apparently, it only shot 6 pictures! I'm a little embarrassed for it. Anyway, a recount of our trip:
- Sunday 3:30AM--Wake up Lukka and head to Omaha airport--arrive in LAX at 11AM (1PM) and drive to Huntington Beach for lunch with brother-in-law, drive to our resort hotel at Palm Desert 2 hours away, relax for rest of the day
- Monday-wake up, hang out, go to pool for a few hours, take a walk, relax, relax, relax
- Tuesday-head out to Huntington Beach again to pick up BIL (he stayed with us for the rest of the week) and swam in the ocean for the very first time. Jumped in wave after wave. Had a blast with hubs while Lukka played in the sand.
- Wednesday- Friday--see Monday
- Saturday--5 1/2 hour drive to Paso Robles, where BIL (different BIL) wedding was. It was at a vineyard called Eagle Crest (you do NOT want to miss this link--it was a modern day castle--Beautiful!) The drive was very long and Lukka cried quite a bit. The drive back was long and we didn't get into LA until about 1-2 AM--I stink at sleeping in the car, so this was a very long day for me, but the wedding was great.
- Sunday-LAX-Denver-Omaha, home at 8PM with some tornado weather on the drive home.