I have been doing a lot of things during my day lately, and have been so tired that during the evening I do not want to blog, but go lay on the couch and read a book. Until today. I have the willpower to do 7 posts today (movie/book reviews, some recent goings on) and then just put them up one/day this week. After this week, I am going to take a chanllenge I first saw here and recently saw here. It's fun and colorful, and with minimal words (as an English major, I could write you a book on just about any topic), which I think will be good for me. We've had so much happen in the past month, and so much to happen in June/July. And so unfolds post #1:
- We haven't sold the house yet, however, we're still very hopeful, and a couple came back this week to look at it a second time after viewing it first on Sunday. This is a great sign. What isn't a great sign is that our realtor isn't answering any of our emails or phone calls. We've had about 1-3 people/couples look at it per week since listing it in late Jan.
- Lukka just started walking, but has been really draining me this past week.I think this more has to do with me not having an excuse to go anywhere (to spend any money) and the ridiculous humitiy this week.
- I just read an excellent article on radical feminism (or, ahem, being against it) from this blog.
- Finally got around to watching Juno, Stefan and I really liked it, minus the whole low-budget- Asian movie- late -audioing-thing by TV was doing...does that make sense?
- I am completely "Bought Up" for wedding/baby season this year. I have all of my shower/wedding/birthday/graduation gifts bought and (mostly) wrapped. ((Sigh)).
Stay tuned for next post, a dual book and movie review.