Here are a few things I've been looking at lately:
* You're Invited: A Beautiful Mess's 24 hour Blog Party (starts Wed. 12AM) These are always super fun, full of eye candy, and awesome DIYs!
* Rachel Denbow's adorable Onesie to Dress Tutorial (2 different dresses!). I wish I could put together patterns and colors like this pro. Not to mention I'm obsessed with all things bows and 80's. These baby dresses are right up my alley.
* The soon-soon-soon promise of (finally!) making wonderful crisp, bubbly, and normal Gluten-Free pizza crust from scratch with Gluten Free Girl & The Chef's new cookbook! I will be pre-ordering this one.
* Win a Polaroid from the Polaroid queen, Cakies herself!
*An absolutely wonderful visual rating system of pocket diapers. (hint: my fav. Fuzzi Bunz one-size takes the cake again!) Perfect for those of you looking to cloth diaper but are scared to invest without a good buy.
* I want anything and everything from her shop. Have for years. Still haven't bought anything. Will someday. Until then, feast on her beautiful handmade clothing.
*With us eating more fruit and veggies than we ever have before, buying this is in order. (Don't worry, I've still got birthday money left!) Not only is it incredibly aesthetically appealing, just look at how much it can hold!
*Ever heard of Athleta? I hadn't either, until my MIL gave me a catalog to check out before my birthday. I now own numerous things from the shop. Stylish. Comfortable. Casual or Dressy.Perfect.
After getting one Twirl-Around-Skirt for my birthday, I knew I'd have it in my warddrobe for years, and purchased another in black. LOVE THEM.