- I really, really, REALLY want to see Micmacs , and was a bit sad when I couldn't go this week with some old friends. I guess I'll just have to wait until it's on netflix, because it's already gone!
- "Green & Gorgeous: Home Beauty Routine" has all types of tips and directions for making your own beauty products out of basic household items/food.
- I would have never thought to use Craigslist as a way to find cheap summer produce!
- Again, with the birthday party ideas; these people are genius!
- A smorgasbord of felt food tutorials, by the Crafty Crow. That one is going in the favorites section!
- A neighborhood 'book party'; ideas, props, pictures! So. stinking'. awesome!
- To spice things up, a juice reaction post in response to CNN's 'Negotiated Fidelity' stance. Bizarre, people!
- If you're in Lincoln, hit up the County Fair this weekend for all day fun events. Don't miss out on the fabulous Prairie Land Dairy milkshakes! (Get free tickets at any U-Stop.)
- Just watched The Lovely Bones last night. Super strange and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Review coming next week.
- Just finished reading BUST magazine cover to cover, and love their 'how to wrap a scarf' tips, AND that Molly Ringwald was in it! Also, their Movie suggestions went straight to my queue.
Any links that are too good not to share? Leave them here!