I've seen a few fun things around the internet and wanted to share them with you. A smaller list, but of course, still packs punch. Enjoy!
photo from weheartit
- Probably the kitschiest home I've ever seen. I love the boys' rooms, though I don't know if I could ever sit on an orange couch. (Those who know me personally know my strong distaste for yellow + orange!)
- Also from same lady above, Danielle, is this freakin' sweet arrow DIY for boys.
- Want to do more natural health remedies this winter for your family? Here are a few quick tips + 5 simple remedies for cold & flu season.
- Are you already a master herbologist? No? Me neither, though wouldn't that be neat. At one of my favorite sites, Keeper of the Home, October is "Natural Home Remedies & Illness Prevention Month" which just means lots of links/recipes. Start here.
- Have I told you how much I love the quarterly (seasonal) Rhythm of the Home website? Interviews, projects, recipes, and reflections....it's quite a peaceful read.
- Anikka's Christmas sweater has been decided.
- Okay it's official. I am now living vicariously through this woman. She's got the acreage. She's got the studio. By George, she's even got my white wood floors! It's not even funny how she stole my "dream home" portfolio (yes I have one, and no, you can't see it!). Someday!
- I am loving this new website I found: Crunchy Betty. She's snarky and crunchalicious . My favorite combination. Her website is all about home-made health + beauty products, from powdering your nose naturally to homemade deodurant. Cool.