Back again with links that I know you'll love!~ Enjoy.
- My biggest find of the year (ha!) thus far. Free and downloadable from Ana-white.com. Making Pottery Barn furniture on a Walmart budget. Rock on girl. I'm begging Stefan to start with the Learning Tower and Doll highchair. Word of the day: restraint.
- One of the prettiest textile pieces ever.
- Awesome NYT article on getting children back into the groove of PLAY and why it's so important for development. I jump right onto any train that tries to bring back recesses.
- Already on my pre-order list. Third book due out in August. Can't wait!
- I've still got Christmas money to burn and I've recently sampled this album. Any Decemberists lovers out there? Do you like this one?
- Such wonderful photos to start the year off right. I love the bird one.
- If you're a recycler, repurposer, or a 're-styler' (er?), join up with two of my favorite bloggers who will be sharing fabulous redos with Project Restyle.
- If you know me at all you know I love my birthday. I've already begun my wish-list in my super.secret.notebook; reminiscent of Harriet the Spy. On it is this, this, this, and this!
- I'm totally getting Lukka this magazine for his reward as finishing his first year of homeschooling. It's the same age group as his birthday mag, Ladybug only 'science and nature' infused. I love this company and highly recommend their ad-free reading material.
- Um, omygosh, I die. I am totally pining over this Little Passports idea for future homeschool use.
- I've got a thing for headbands. There, I said it. Now I need to make this turban one!
- If I had any amount of room on our walls in our office/sewing room, this would make it's way there! One of my favorite mottos.
- I love every.single.thing. in this etsy shop. Clean and crisp, simple, natural and beautiful!