- Love this 'Barbie Alternative' found via Soulemama this week.
- Even though it's still winter, we can be surrounded by the warm thought of a lovely Summer Tea Party.
- Awesome girly felt-board and 'felt dolls' (as opposed to paper dolls) made for a local store. So cute!
- Is your little lady sketching her first ball room gowns yet? Maybe she's shown interest in learning a craft. Sewing School is a great teach-yourself book for elementary aged children!
- Wee Sing has been on my wish list for awhile--my girl loves to sing and dance. I've heard tons of these book + cd combos and I'm ready to try one out.
- Daughter love doll-play? Check out these awesome doll accessories from Nova Natural. Afford-ability is huge to our family, so I'm trying to get my husband to make Ani a DIY wooden doll chair!
- Is your child a nature-lover? These little suitcases are so neat. Check out The Botanist or (swoon) The Sewing Kit.
- This romantic hankies-turned-canopy project would make a great addition to an older girl's bedroom.
- And of course, for the moms + dads of little ladies, an awesome blog that speaks to inform on modesty and confidence for girls and women, enjoy.