Back for another round of favorite links!
- Found from my friend, Mia, the Melody Gardot station on Pandora is fan-tas-tic. Seriously, go plug it in and then come back!
- Those Red Velvet Girls have revamped themselves yet again with their new online store and look-book. Very fun!
- totally love this re-styled old sheet-turns knitted bathmat!
- This DIY floor looks so neat. Never seen anything like it, in fact.
- If you're local and have kids 3+, make sure you register for the 4th year of the Lincoln Safari at any library! Free and super fun, they are great boredom-busters.
- I love this outdoor playhouse. (Picture #2.) It's so cute! Stefan..... :)
- If you're a crafter you may want to add Living Crafts blog to your reader. I get their quarterly subscription, but on their blog they do weekly MEGA giveaways. We're talking $150+ worth of yarn, fabric, felt, etc!
- We're in the middle of deciding whether or not we'd like to do a garden at our current rental this summer. Our first seed catalog, Territorial, came in the mail the other day. What unique catalogs do you get? What have you had luck with?
- I'm about to start a new book: L'abri, The Hidden Art of Homemaking, or Reclaiming Christianity. Any reviews from you out there?
- I've heard about this new e-course, from Playful Learning. The price tag is incredibly high, but it's a really cool idea. Teachers?