I'm not really a selfie person, but when you chop 7-10 inches off, you need to document it!
I'm super excited for the rest of the month. It'll be filled with friends reconnecting, traveling with said friends, eating food with said friends, etc. And then we get to repeat it with more visitors! I chopped my hair off, which somehow buoys my mood, and things are slowly starting to fall into place.
By the end of the month, I'll have a specific book review, a giveaway, maybe a home school post or two, and then a What I Read in October (spoiler: not much!). Here are some links I wanted to share because I thought they were creative/interesting/worthwhile. Did you read or see something online that you wanted to share a million times on social media? Leave it in the comments for all of us to check out!
- I really want a shirt like this, in a lot of different fabric patterns. Gorgeous drape.
- We've been checking out different churches and we recently walked into this sermon series and were blown away...love seeing what different communities do.
- I've loved following along with this crafty business story series.
- ever heard of Spun Honey? I hadn't either but it looks delicious. They had me at honey/carmel/butter.
- My good friend Maria just finished one of these killer Katniss sweaters! And it looks amazing!
- I recently went to an Epicure tasting party and was curious enough to try this. It was totally worth it.
- I'm super excited to check out this new cookbook. Not excited to wait until February!
- I don't want to brag but my kids get to participate in this unique class (Circus Lab). I sure love this homeschooling gig here in BC!
- I looooved this list of great netflix/amazon prime educational, and quality tv shows for kids--what an excellent resource!