across the water is YVR airport in Richmond, behind me is Terra Nova natural playground
I have made a yearly list for at least the past few years* and I enjoy seeing the outcomes, or what one or two morphed into, and what just didn't interest me enough to continue. Now that it's mid-February, I need to get that 2017 list out in the open. A lot of these have to do with trips I'll be taking in 2017 and I'm super excited to check some fun things off my bucket list!
What do you want to do this year?!
1) Learn to make veggie pakora and crock-pot butter chicken
2) go to Portland with the family?
3) visit Burnaby Village and ride the carousel!
4) hike in Joshua Tree National Park
5) go to the San Diego zoo
6) bike the kettle valley railway (Kelowna)
7) us GF tempura to make onion rings
8) buy a better swimsuit!
9) go to the summer Seattle Renegade Craft Fair
10) visit the Brittania Mine with the kids
La La Land with Stefan
12) [something with my mom's 60th birthday]
13) see friends in Alaska
14) read through the Narnia series with the kids
15) try surfing in Oceanside, CA?
16) go to the Richmond night market