1. Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
2. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.
3. Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog.
4. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.
I don't find these things weird, but "Sarah-normal" (haha, para-normal, get it? Ok, getting on with it):
- I could stay in my pajamas day, night, and after-shower. They are more comfortable to me than my favorite pair of jeans! However, I don't think Valentine's heart pants go with a checked sweatshirt. Yikes.
- I check my email probably 20 times a day. Or more.
- I do not wash my hands 20 times a day.
- I could easily live off of these groceries: eggs, milk, cheese, almonds, lettuce, potatoes (including potato chips).
- I LOVE doing surveys.
- I cut my husband's hair, floss his teeth, and even clip his fingernails. I like my husband. I do not like his toenails.
- The first thing I notice on men and women are their teeth. Are they clean, white, and straight? Good. Brown, Crooked, and lettuce stuck in them? Bad. I may never talk to you again.
- I own almost every single Disney movie (most on DVD) except The Jungle Book (still waiting for it, my birthday is in a few weeks)--I couldn't wait to have children to have them as my excuse.
- I owned a pet rabbit when I was in elementary school. My mom got him for me as a 'replacement' as a dog. Complete with leash (I kid you not) so I could "Walk him around the neighborhood". His name was Pepsi, and the little turd hated me...and being walked.
- My husband says I have perfect feet. This must mean out of proportion (they are incredibly small, however clean, I must say).
You're It: People who I have chosen are people who have blogs, but do not blog often enough for me--I want to know more-- Renee W., Britny N., Emily B., Crystal D., and Susie C. (okay, I know Susie's everyday life well, but you'll do this--you're in the middle of nowhere, Africa, right? you have time!)