Lukka and Anikka playing their new instruments (Ani wearing her Christmas sweater) bringing in the New Year. I have a feeling it will be a loud one!
Recap of 2010:
- January: I loved doing projects from an online art class, we celebrated our first full year of community group (weekly gathering of families who 'do life together'), and we were in full-throttle snow play.
- Febuary: Celebrated Anikka's first birthday! and got sick, a lot. Put in dreads, but they only lasted 6 weeks or so.
- March: I turned 25, and I don't remember much else.
- April: Made lots of crafts for upcoming babies/birthdays and joined the Mom2Mom leadership team. Started the first year of our CSA box.
- May: Took a trip with one of my best friends to Kansas City, tried Bubble Tea for the first time, and planned Lukka's birthday party.
- June: Lukka turns 3! Jazz in June festivals, tons of outdoor activities with the kids, strawberry picking and fruit-leather making.
- July: Celebrated our 5th weeding anniversary with a Mom&Dad only trip up to British Columbia, and played at Trago Park. Did something outside almost every day.
- August: took another online class, though this was blog-related. Picked Raspberries (sad.)Went to the Lancaster County Fair and sweat. A lot.
- September: Picked apples with friends, fell in love with Prairie Hill, and lost our sweet pup Arjax. Still gettin' over that one. Started preschool-homeschool with Lukka.
- October: Had kids take a music class, Voted, celebrated Halloween with dressing up and plenty of pumpkin patches.
- November: Thanksgiving, moved into our cozy house. Finished Christmas presents. Knitted. Slept, a lot. Celebrated Stefan's 25th birthday by none other than Chipotle!
- December: Cut down a tree. Baking. Tons of family and friends. Lu's first church pagent. Relaxation. Christmas.
An excellent end to a full and fun year!
See you back here with regular blogging on Monday, Jan. 3!